10 Things an Estate Plan Can Do For You
Posted on January 4, 2017
- Provide support and financial stability to your spouse, children and grandchildren.
- Preserve your wealth for later generations.
- Make sure your wishes are carried out when you can no longer manage your affairs.
- Support a favorite charity.
- Distribute assets in a timely fashion.
- Minimize taxes and expenses that go with transferring assets.
- Provide enough cash to cover expenses and prevent the unnecessary sale of assets.
- Avoid problems with your loved ones by ensuring beneficiaries on your life insurance and other assets are still who you want.
- Protect your family’s privacy.
- Set and meet expectations of your survivors so there is no confusion or misunderstanding.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.